Schumacher positive

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tetedelacourse

Flying_Monkey said:
I did say I was suspicious of him during the Tour and half of you jumped on me...

No sign of that here FM

Kennykool and Skip Madness, but not exactly half of us

no sign of it here either!

MichaelM and I disagreed with you here, but on different subjects

To conclude my in-depth research :biggrin:, I put it to you Flying Napoleon that you're not as got at as you think you are;). Are you a short person? Of course, it's possible that I missed the key thread where half of us jumped on your back, thus preventing you from taking off into the trees like the winged simian you are.:sad:

Please don't read this post as a criticism - I'm trying to show (with tongue in cheek) how your perception may be different from reality.:biggrin::becool:

Stop being so melodramatic! :biggrin:

Snort! :biggrin:

You realise that FM will be stalking you now Tetters...;)

kennykool

And in my defence FM - i never jumped on you....just said not to be so sceptical about someone doing well.......Jeez feel like I am saying this every day now......is it clear what my view is yet?????

Message end!

Tetedelacourse

Chuffy said:
It's your knees you want to be watching Tetters. Very sharp teeth that FM...

Don't get me wrong, I've nothing against shorties. In fact, I used to be good mates with a short person, but we grew apart. :smile:

gavintc

Guru
I have not done the analysis. But, it does seem that a fair number of the stage winners in this year's tour were on something. Perhaps the demands placed upon the riders mean that it is difficult to win a stage/ put on yellow jersey without external assistance. I just hope our own wonder boy is clean. Sad, but you start to become very cynical when you watch a race, enjoy the spectacle only to find subsequently that it was a sham. This must affect the clean riders who burn themselves up trying to stay with the dodgy ones.

Noodley

It looks like Schumacher is taking the 'the tests are flawed, the procedures were not followed' approach to his defence...

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2008/oct08/oct11news

edit - also, interesting to see 22 riders were given letters, when previous reports have mentioned 30 riders a being targetted. Or am I missing something?

Top Bottom