Scotland : Kingdom of Fife Scotland, it's been a while

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Col5632

Guru
I only put Fife cause that's where I'm from :smile: I'm not exactly up to speed atm but would love to organise a ride some point soon before we get crappy weather again. Who still is on cyclechat and up for an outing?

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
It has been a while:laugh:
Maybe they've all emigrated south or something....

That wee bump? Have only been over it once and it was icy. Would be good to have a proper shot at it.
@Fubar formerly of this parish had the route idea for a Dug's Heid tour of Fife. Maybe a truncated version of that?

The original thread was here: https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/cancelled-drawing-the-dugs-heid-sunday-3-may-10am-start.177033/
Think 112 miles might be beyond some at current fitness levels though :sad:

Good route, where is @Fubar these days... up for the route (or turncated vesion), now dates... that might be trickier...?
I think it would need significant alteration to not be a horrendous ordeal, some of us (:whistle:) haven't ridden more than 60 miles in 18 months...

Re: furby, I've not seen him on here in a while. Have DM'd him on the Twitters

Re: possible date, @Col5632 - come up with some options and put up a poll. Sorted :okay:

Fubar

Guru
I think it would need significant alteration to not be a horrendous ordeal, some of us (:whistle:) haven't ridden more than 60 miles in 18 months...

Re: furby, I've not seen him on here in a while. Have DM'd him on the Twitters

Re: possible date, @Col5632 - come up with some options and put up a poll. Sorted :okay:

Someone call? Hi, totes newbie here...

Drawing the Dugs Heid is a good route but a long day out and not to be underestimated... @Col5632 Cleish tis but a molehill (though probably beyond me at present) - a tour de forth is probably a better route, if you can bypass Grangemouth - cake stop at the Kelpies.

Slow 50k probably my limit at the mo, but will pop in from time to time to keep an eye on you all...:tongue:

Top Bottom