Scott Bikes?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bpsmith

Veteran
Has anybody got experience with Scott Road Bikes?

Seen one for a potential purchase but unsure, as they always seem to be heavily discounted.

Are they just overpriced at RRP or are these genuine bargains that I seem to find?

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
Not sure about their road bikes, but when I was looking at MTBs a few years back, they seemed to be in the same genre and price range as Cube. I went for a Cube over the Scott in the end.

400bhp

Guru
Scott bikes are excellent. They essentially brought out the first aero bike, the Foil.

I’d have a Foil at the drop of a hat. My mate has two, they are that good.

I believe Scott are made in the same factory as cannondale.

OP
OP
B

bpsmith

Veteran
It’s the Addict that I found that intrigued me. Having got an aero framed bike already, it’s more of a climbers bike I am after, potentially with a touch of an endurance feel to it.

Andrew_P

In between here and there
Have an old ali AFD Expert. Like it a lot, although I have bad intentions toward it modifications wise. However, it's also my first road bike, so my opinion is not worth what you paid for it...

vickster

Legendary Member
Think they always look good and you don’t see many around

Go try the one you like (is this the bargain you mentioned) and see what YOU think :smile:

OP
OP
B

bpsmith

Veteran
Think they always look good and you don’t see many around

Go try the one you like (is this the bargain you mentioned) and see what YOU think :smile:
It’s an online deal this one. It’s not the bargain I referred to, but an even bigger bargain that I have found. It’s the last one, but happens to be in my size. :smile:

Venod

Eh up
It’s an online deal this one. It’s not the bargain I referred to, but an even bigger bargain that I have found. It’s the last one, but happens to be in my size.

Before you pull trigger give these guys a ring and ask them if they can beat the price, no harm in asking, i know they have discounted for a lot of people, they got me a Tacx Neo cheaper than anywhere I could find online.

http://www.jscycleshack.com/

Top Bottom