Scott foil seatpost clamp


Active Member
Hi Guys,
The seat post adjustment clamp is recessed into the frame and is accessed by removing a 3mm allen key bolt to remove a cap on the top tube. this allen key bolt has been rounded off and I need a replacement. Anyone know where I might be able to find one?


Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Take it to your LBS or a DiY shop and get a replacement. It will only be a standard bolt.

If you have trouble removing it tap a Torx bit into the rounded hex socket and you should get enough bite to turn it.
Top Bottom