Scott foil sram rival 22 full bike and frame

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jack smith

Veteran
Could someone help me get a rough idea on what this could be sold for spec as follows

Scott foil 54cm frameset
Week old sram rival 22 groupset
Kuota carbon bars
Deda zero 1 matching stem
Fizik arione saddle ( different to pictured)
Weighs in at 7.4 kg for the full bike with ksyrium wheels but id rather keep those if possible

image.jpg

£1500 uncluding wheels
£1300 excluding wheels
£700 frame only

Last edited:
Going on ebay prices the foil varies from £700-£1400 depending on spec. The higher spec stuff doesnt seem to sell. Foil with 105 which is about the same as rival going at £700 but the wheels are only 501s.

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
The new rival is much better spec than the old 105 found on the old foils which is why im finding it hard to value the rrp of rival is also more than the 11 speed ultegra which is also making it hard

vickster

Legendary Member
I would value Rival as similar to 11 speed 105. It's simply more expensive probably due to supply and demand (few stock bikes use SRAM at least in Europe)

Is @Baggggerz still looking for a race bike? although I think smaller?

Ultimately anything second hand is only worth what someone wanting to buy it is willing to pay and you'll have a more limited market than a bike with 105/ultegra. Strip it and sell as parts rather than a whole bike. Whole, possibly £800-1000 max. Was the frame new?

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
Asked around abit and the average is around 1500 for the full bike, any of you agree/disagree? If i cant shift the whole thing ill sell the frame

bianchi1

Guru
You never know you might get close to that, but as others have said, I would strip it down and put all the bits on a new frame.

On ebay the bikes that are going for £1500 are DI2

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
From the ebay completed listings im looking at im going to leave it up for 1500 if people want to make an offer they can most are first gen 10 speed di2 well used and about 1700

Look at what actually sold and at what price. There were plenty of bikes up for £1300 that didn't sell. The 2 105 level bikes both sold for £695 and a ultegra 6800 new bike for £1638 with decent wheels. Still you only need one person to pay what you are asking. Good luck with the sale.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
You wont get anywhere near 1500 for it jack

I tried selling my spesh tarmac sl4 with upgraded carbon cranks, zonda wheels, carbon pedals etc for 1200 even though with upgrades it cost me 2.2k.........not one person made an offer and the bike had done less than 300 miles

It might be worth 1500 in your eyes,but a lot less in someone elses

Top Bottom