Scott foil sram rival 22 full bike and frame

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Or the receipt from when he bought it for the same size and model :smile:

Last edited:

Onyer

Thanks @vickster I went and bought a Cervelo R5 and moved my Foil on. Thanks for thinking of me though.
I saw a Cervello R5 at the London Bike Show and fell in love with it. Perhaps you could start a new thread letting us know what it was like. Or maybe PM me. I'm jealous!

ChrisMc

What section do you put these build threads in Jack, interested in having a look but I must be daft and can't find them?

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
One is an s works venge so shouod be easy to find via search other is an s works tarmac cant remember if i did a full build on that and the third vickster has linked :smile: might have a cervelo r5 one up thisweek too

Baggggerz

@Onyer @jack smith Ill try and get my builds up too. Cervelo R5 has Carbon Record 11 and Bullet 50mm Deep Sections with 3T finishing kit and Selle Italia SLR (My fave saddle on all my bikes) Also just finished my Tri bike and Winter bike. Been a busy few months and completely changed all 3 bikes. Cervelo R5 Record, Scott Plasma Ltd SRAM Red Zipps and an amazingly low budget Dolan Preffisio Ultegra 11. Im a bit of a nightmare and change pretty often. Had an S-Works Venge and Foil Premium in the last year and the Cervelo is streets ahead of them both.

Top Bottom