Scott Solace 20 size 58

Discussion in 'For Sale and Auction' started by Kbrook, 26 Feb 2016.

Tags:
  1. Kbrook

Kbrook Über Member

2014 model owned by me since new. Size 58, I am 6'2" as an indication. Full 11 speed Ultegra with a compact 50/34 and a 11/32 cassette so just about as good as you can get for getting up those hills. extremely light and the spec is as per this:

http://www.damianharriscycles.co.uk...14-road-bike?gclid=CKXUr-PflcsCFcWVGwodrfUJew

The bike will go me with the original wheels not the ones shown on the bike. The original wheels are very light Syncros RP 2.0 and will come with a brand new set of 25 mm Continental GP4000s tyres. The bike has a direct mount rear brake which I think has improved stopping power over a standard one, not sure how or why so don't ask !

The bike is in excellent condition and any inspection or test ride is welcome.

This was a £2800 (rrp) bike in 2014 and I am asking a very reasonable £900.

Please feel to ask any questions. The bike is located in Lancshire near to the border with North Yorks.
    Collection preferred.

Please Pm with any questions.

Attached Files:

2. OP
    OP
    Kbrook

Kbrook Über Member

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg But of a bump, with a small price reduction £875 and hopefully some better photos. Original wheels still to be put back on with new Continental tyres.

3. OP
    OP
    Kbrook

Kbrook Über Member

image.jpeg image.jpeg Right decided to stop being lazy and swapped wheels, cassette and put the new tyres on. So for anyone interested this is how it now looks

Scottish Scrutineer likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice