Scousexit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snorri

Legendary Member
I'm not convinced this movement is led by a someone with a long term connection with Liverpool society. The colours of his avatar suggest to me this is the awakening of a sleeper cell planning to claim Merseyside for Poland.

matiz

Guru
Will you be recalling all expat scousers,cos we have a couple down here that have been giving everyone earache for years.

Globalti

Legendary Member
I've got bad news for you.... Liverpool was sidelined in 1894 when the Manchester manufacturers grew tired of your delays and high charges and built a big shipping canal to bring ocean freighters straight in to Salford.

Last edited:

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
I've got bad news for you.... Liverpool was sidelined in 1894 when the Manchester manufacturers grew tired of your delays and high charges and built a big shipping canal to bring ocean liners straight in to Salford.

Unfortunately for the Mancs the ship canal flows into the Mersey which, according to Scousexit, will form the boundary. Expect at the very least some Somalian pirate-type action around the Runcorn docks

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Will Evertonions be banished.

OP
OP
U

User32269

So what happens to the ferry? Will it remain a Japanese tourist trap?
The ferry will be used to house illegal immigrants. They will be played ferry cross the mersey by Jerry and the pacemakers on a 24 hour loop.

OP
OP
U

User32269

Are you going to have your own football teams instead of the current ones that have more international players than any home nation ones?
We will operate a policy similar to Ireland. For example, Lionel Messi's dad's cousin, knows a lad who got 4 years in HMP Walton. Jobs a guddun, get your red shirt on Lionel.

OP
OP
U

User32269

I'm not convinced this movement is led by a someone with a long term connection with Liverpool society. The colours of his avatar suggest to me this is the awakening of a sleeper cell planning to claim Merseyside for Poland.
Ah yes, wondered how long it would take for Project Fear to pipe up.

OP
OP
U

User32269

Unfortunately for the Mancs the ship canal flows into the Mersey which, according to Scousexit, will form the boundary. Expect at the very least some Somalian pirate-type action around the Runcorn docks
Now your getting with the vision!

Top Bottom