Scousexit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
U

User32269

I'd like to propose a trade agreement with us here in Yorkshire.

... except we don't want owt and yer not avin owt of ours!
While we would hate to see more problems for our old friends in the UK, have you considered Tykexit?

OP
OP
U

User32269

Following developments from Scousexit I have to meet Foreign Secretary Johnson for afternoon drinks.
I'm sure this will prove fruitful in what are complex negotiations.
We have a Skype call pencilled in for this evening with Angela Merkel. I'm sure a few verses of "2 World Wars and 1 World Cup" will help oil negotiations.

Riding the current populist wave, I have decided to start a campaign to instigate Liverpool leaving Britain. We will of course endeavour to remain on the best of terms with our friends in the UK, except the Mancs, and most people south of Birmingham.
I am approaching the EU as we will wish to remain a part of the single market. We will be imposing certain tariffs, 20 Embassy No1 should help gain access to trade with the Scouse Republic for the Brits. This is negotiable.
I will, upon taking power, be building a wall. This will be paid for by London and built by Mancs.
Please be aware, scousexit means scousexit.
Viva la revolucion.

The sooner you lot bugger off the better!

D

Deleted member 26715

Anyway. Where is Liverpool?
A place where cars enter & can never leave, they can't as the wheels get nicked!

Top Bottom