Scousexit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Anyway. Where is Liverpool?
If you're a black cab picking up an American tourist from Heathrow, it's on the way to Earls Court.

Wobblers

Euthermic
No. We will move Everton FC to its natural home in north Wales. Also I don't want any problems getting to my mates caravan in Prestatyn.

Are you sure you've thought this through?

These [Mersey tunnels] will be blocked at the wirral and used as our federal reserve. Car radios and wheel trims will be safe there.
This is not some half cocked plan, we have powerful backing and at least ten minutes of planning.

Anyway, you do realise that you'll need to pay for a transit Visa to travel through the People's Glorious Republic of The Wirral [1], don't you?

[1] The plans for the Wirral's exit from the UK - Wrexit - are well in hand. :smile:

Riding the current populist wave, I have decided to start a campaign to instigate Liverpool leaving Britain. We will of course endeavour to remain on the best of terms with our friends in the UK, except the Mancs, and most people south of Birmingham.
I am approaching the EU as we will wish to remain a part of the single market. We will be imposing certain tariffs, 20 Embassy No1 should help gain access to trade with the Scouse Republic for the Brits. This is negotiable.
I will, upon taking power, be building a wall. This will be paid for by London and built by Mancs.
Please be aware, scousexit means scousexit.
Viva la revolucion.
Im a Manc and the good lady wife is a scouser...could be tricky on holdays?

Hes Anglican isnt he?
_74685382_bishop_1.jpg

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
...ok i'll make an exception for Bishop
I wouldn't!

5118.jpg

OP
OP
U

User32269

Are you sure you've thought this through?

Anyway, you do realise that you'll need to pay for a transit Visa to travel through the People's Glorious Republic of The Wirral [1], don't you?

[1] The plans for the Wirral's exit from the UK - Wrexit - are well in hand. :smile:
Once Scousexit has kicked in we are confident that the boost to our economy will mean that all citizens will have their own light aircraft. Plans are afoot regarding the annexation of Mostyn, which will be improved by flattering it and turning it into an airfield. We remain confident that, with our soon to be completed nuclear deterrent, Wirral will have no issues over airspace.

OP
OP
U

User32269

Im a Manc and the good lady wife is a scouser...could be tricky on holdays?
Given your connections, due to an obviously wise choice in life partner, you will be most welcome in the Republic. You would be issued a temporary visa, and please let us know in advance what size Liverpool shirt you require. This must be worn at all times during your residency in the glorious Republic.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Riding the current populist wave, I have decided to start a campaign to instigate Liverpool leaving Britain. *Merseyside was in Britain ?* :ohmy:
We will of course endeavour to remain on the best of terms with our friends in the UK, except the Mancs.

I will, upon taking power, be building a wall. This will be paid for by London Village (fair do's) and built by Mancs *skilled Mancunians with jobs*

Please be aware, scousexit means scousexit. *Hopefully not with my car wheels*

Will this cause a Tracksuit Famine ?

& how will the economy cope ?

:angel:

Top Bottom