Scousexit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Someone wants a holiday up Griff Rhys Jones?

OP
OP
U

User32269

Does this revolt happen before or after the end of EPL season?
The final stages of Scousexit (which if I haven't stated before means Scousexit) will be triggered the day after we lift the trophy. This buys us the time to process Mr Klopps full scouser status.

OP
OP
U

User32269

I'm not sure where I sit with this, in or out , my mothers cousin married Chris Lawler so I'm sort of a scouser, but I've never stolen wheels from a caravan.
Chris Lawler connection gets you a passport my friend.

OP
OP
U

User32269

@CarlP
Forgot to mention, tell your mum and her cousin that, if they're any good at footy, they qualify to play for the soon to be national team.
Will need to bring proper boots and shin pads though.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
@odav, you clearly are a deluded nobber!

That post has shaken me somewhat.
It's like you've seen right through my public persona and managed to sum up my very essence in six words.

It was a pleasure.

So if Liverpool is its own country and the mighty blues are moved to Wales, that'll make a league of 1in the scouse premier league. This means you'll always be playing with yourselves.
How very fitting.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
@CarlP
Forgot to mention, tell your mum and her cousin that, if they're any good at footy, they qualify to play for the soon to be national team.
Will need to bring proper boots and shin pads though.

This is odd this. You have motivated me to do some research to see if my mothers ( born in Netherton) claims are true. She's been dead 35 years. I have found Mrs Lawler on Facebook and sent her a message. I'll report back if she replies.

vickster

Legendary Member
The final stages of Scousexit (which if I haven't stated before means Scousexit) will be triggered the day after we lift the trophy. This buys us the time to process Mr Klopps full scouser status.
Won't he have been deported as a result of Brexit long before that ever happens ;)

Top Bottom