SCP blocked for non opt-inners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
SC&P has become the bastion of right-wing nutjob misogynists who think they are serious
Cafe has become the bastion of right-wing nutjob misogynists who think they are amusing
Pretty much a "State of the World" address, that one. :sad:

But you forgot a group - the "sensitive-soul" right-wing nutjob misogynists. So deeply hurt about "always being shouted down". Snowflakes.

Last edited:
not that I'll be missed but its getting to a point where whats the point of having a different opinion and posting on CC, especially when the moderation can be bias, getting locked out for pointed out bigotry, posts getting removed which I posted a year ago..
at least the contact the staff has been removed, bullying at its worse and nobody to see it..
opt in - opt out is embarrassing,, adults needing another adult to help them make a choice, modern britain for you, too many people over sensitive and unable to make a grown up choice to stay away form SC&P.
I've stopped bothering this past week, I'll keep on rolling my eyes but the forum will become what the majority of the nutjob right-wingers want it to become. The bullies will no longer have to call foul on my part.

Hopefully Pro Punditry will not be affected by nobbers joining in, cos if they do I'll not be counting their scores for them ;)

U

User32269

SC&P should be about debate. The posters who use the option of continually posting personal insults are the ones that have made it an unappealing place.
There are certain members, regardless of political conviction, whom it appeared the rules of the forum didn't apply?
It was easy enough to opt out on the ignore nodes, so I'm not sure the change is that earth shattering. It will be made a better place if posters who break the rules of the forum are excluded.

SC&P should be about debate. The posters who use the option of continually posting personal insults are the ones that have made it an unappealing place.
There are certain members, regardless of political conviction, whom it appeared the rules of the forum didn't apply?
It was easy enough to opt out on the ignore nodes, so I'm not sure the change is that earth shattering. It will be made a better place if posters who break the rules of the forum are excluded.
There is more of a problem than SC&P, and that is those within Cafe who post political comment and then claim it's not. And then call foul when they are called out. Which then leads to those calling them out being seen as the "baddies", which is all a bit strange.

But as I said, the forum will become what it will become if posters can continue to post right-wing tosh without challenge. Fun and friendly, my dangly sack.

screenman

Legendary Member
There is more of a problem than SC&P, and that is those within Cafe who post political comment and then claim it's not. And then call foul when they are called out. Which then leads to those calling them out being seen as the "baddies", which is all a bit strange.

But as I said, the forum will become what it will become if posters can continue to post right-wing tosh without challenge. Fun and friendly, my dangly sack.

Excuse the ignorance of this older guy, but what is right wing tosh?

Hereafter a classic example...

Even more of a problem when someone starts a conversation in the Café which is going quite swimmingly for several pages, when the Marx Brothers nip across from the Politics Kremlin and do their damnedest to turn it into a political discussion.

U

User32269

Fair comment, the problem is not about challenging others comments, it appears to me to be posters who use insults and personal, belittling posts with impunity. That is not debate, that is bullying. While the most innocuous thread on other parts of the forum can spiral into spiteful nonsense, it is a fairly rare occurance. On SC&P it was (in my opinion) the norm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom