SCP blocked for non opt-inners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
nothing-to-see-here.jpg

Right, I'm off. Lets see how the usual suspects continue to argue without any help from me.

But I bet you don't.
Ah yes, nobody as brave as you...

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Actually Fossyant, I resent your implication. I apologised for one rather mean joke, but I am far more respectful on here than you yourself have been lately, and you should be setting an example as a moderator.

I have an opinion as a member, not just as a mod - I volunteer in this role. I am also, as a member, getting a little tired of a small group of forum members who are down right nasty.

I am also entitled to an opinion as a member of this forum. I am no different to anyone else, other than trying to stop the bun fights. - The boss says this is a family friendly site... we try and do a job of moderating between actually working for a living, and, in my case trying to get fit again after a massively life changing injury whilst cycling...

I was just stating your reaction to a new member that was not nice at all. Resent me all you like, I personally don't like how you interact with new members.

Had I not been a mod, I might have responded rather than let things happen.

screenman

Legendary Member
Best not to ask, just key "what is left and right in politics uk" into a search engine, you don't even need a ? mark:smile:.

I never talk about politics, so where does it come into normal conversation.

[QUOTE="fossyant, post: 4679583, member: 557"]When was the last time you followed that rule ? (Taking off my mods hat) You really let loose on a new member, then apologised... after.... ?

With no mod interaction ![/QUOTE]
Hold on .... come on, @fossyant - you have to see that is out of order?

I have an opinion as a member, not just as a mod - I volunteer in this role. I am also, as a member, getting a little tired of a small group of forum members who are down right nasty.

I am also entitled to an opinion as a member of this forum. I am no different to anyone else, other than trying to stop the bun fights. - The boss says this is a family friendly site... we try and do a job of moderating between actually working for a living, and, in my case trying to get fit again after a massively life changing injury whilst cycling...

I was just stating your reaction to a new member that was not nice at all. Resent me all you like, I personally don't like how you interact with new members.

Had I not been a mod, I might have responded rather than let things happen.
Your 'nasty' may be another person's "challenge" depending on whether you side with those being challenged or not. I have seen mod messages claiming"nastiness" which to me have been little more than taking the p*ss out of posters making fairly nasty/inappropriate comments. And there is little point reporting them as they remain on view; then when their views are challenged those posts are removed. You get what you create.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom