SCP blocked for non opt-inners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
The lentil eating kaftan wearing communist cuddling seal-not-clubbing left wing revolutionaries are welcome to the politics forum.

You forgot yoghurt-knitting.

screenman

Legendary Member
He was being personal and insulting to named individuals, something that only he and one or two other favourites seem to be able to get away with around here.

I thought he was genuinely answering my question. See I do not really understand left and right, in fact I doubt many others do as nobody has got around to explaining it too me.

Drago

Legendary Member
What happened to the rule about being respectful then?
I'm not one of those who blatantly calls other users 'nobber' etc.

Seriously though, chin up Tiny. I don't want involvement in that type of discussion so I've blocked the politics forum. If you check back I actually have a pretty low I post count in their anyway. Outside of that forum I've no great issue with any of you. Heck, if I ever bumped into you i'd buy you a pint. Some inhabitants of the politics forum don't seem able to separate the internet from real life, and I don't want to be bickering with them on the internet any more than I would down the pub.

screenman

Legendary Member
You expect people to believe that you don't know who Stalin was, and that being accused of associating with him is not a compliment? Come off it.

Went straight over my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom