Screws for bike pump holder

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
M5.
Note with any bolts on a bicycle frame, smear a bit of grease on the threads to prevent siezing in place. You may need to add a washer as well.

vickster

Legendary Member
Is a Boardman Race, I don't want to keep switching the bolts out of my spare book.

Think I will get those M4 bolts as advised above.

Are there no bottle cage bolts in the frame then?
What book?

I have a Topeak road Morph, but I bought a couple of extra mounting brackets to attach to my other bikes.

I've just thrown a Topeak Mini Morph Pump in the bin, I'd actually never used it as I had puncture resistant tyres but on mynewest bike I didn't have them and inevitably got a flat. When I tried to use my Topeak Mini Morph Pump it just wasn't pushing any air out at all.

For screws for a bike bottle I've just boughtr some of these and they seem to work well.

ZEFAL Unisex's Gizmo III Bottle Cage Mount
71cm0-S63-KBL-AC-SL1500.jpg

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I've just thrown a Topeak Mini Morph Pump in the bin, I'd actually never used it as I had puncture resistant tyres but on mynewest bike I didn't have them and inevitably got a flat. When I tried to use my Topeak Mini Morph Pump it just wasn't pushing any air out at all.

For screws for a bike bottle I've just boughtr some of these and they seem to work well.

ZEFAL Unisex's Gizmo III Bottle Cage Mount

View attachment 684119

I've had mine for many years with no problems.

Alex321

Veteran

I have a Topeak Mini-morph pump - this one https://www.tredz.co.uk/.Topeak-Mini-Morph-Hand-Pump-With-Foot-Support_4985.htm

And it worked fine for me last week when I had a front tyre puncture. I had successfully used it previously as well, last time being a few months ago.

I would have preferred it to have had the type of bracket the OP has, rather than one which goes straight on the cage bosses, so you can't then mount a bottle cage there as well (though TBH I don't all that often want two bottles on a ride).

I have a Topeak Mini-morph pump - this one https://www.tredz.co.uk/.Topeak-Mini-Morph-Hand-Pump-With-Foot-Support_4985.htm

And it worked fine for me last week when I had a front tyre puncture. I had successfully used it previously as well, last time being a few months ago.

I would have preferred it to have had the type of bracket the OP has, rather than one which goes straight on the cage bosses, so you can't then mount a bottle cage there as well (though TBH I don't all that often want two bottles on a ride).

Aye that's the one that broke. I knew it wouldn't perform anywhere near my home stand pump but for it to fail completely was annoying. I've never had a problem mounting a bike bottle on top of either that or the new one though.

Top Bottom