Screws for bike pump holder

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Hi

I bought this bike pump holder, but they did not include any screws which is annoying.

What should I be getting to attach the pump to my bike?

https://www.wiggle.co.uk/lezyne-nyl...kuoM2CQ28C1yZ-yNWkwaAgL1EALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Cheers

BS

Simply, you just use the bottle cage ones which should already be on your bike. Put the bracket under the bottle cage if you have one there already, the bolts should be long enough, bracket should fit flush to the down or seat tube

vickster

Legendary Member
It's designed to fit behind your bottle cage. The screws which hold that in place will also hold the pump bracket. If you don't have a bottle cage pop into your LBS and ask for a couple of screws.

Good pumps. I have one.

Even if no bottle cage, the bolts should still be in the frame to use

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
091D0A95-E446-4761-920D-8E3DAC49A847.jpeg

presta

Guru
My bike didn't come with any cage boss screws, it's M5 you need, preferably stainless. Button heads look nice, but the 3mm socket strips more easily, cap heads are stronger with a 4mm socket, but uglier.

vickster

Legendary Member
My bike didn't come with any cage boss screws, it's M5 you need, preferably stainless. Button heads look nice, but the 3mm socket strips more easily, cap heads are stronger with a 4mm socket, but uglier.

How old is it? I don’t think any bike I’ve bought in the last 15 years has been devoid of screws!
@bobsinatra what bike is it? Do you have bottle cage screws?

OP
OP
bobsinatra

bobsinatra

Über Member
How old is it? I don’t think any bike I’ve bought in the last 15 years has been devoid of screws!
@bobsinatra what bike is it? Do you have bottle cage screws?

Is a Boardman Race, I don't want to keep switching the bolts out of my spare book.

Think I will get those M4 bolts as advised above.

Is a Boardman Race, I don't want to keep switching the bolts out of my spare book.

Think I will get those M4 bolts as advised above.

Why would you be switching bolts ? Put the pump on the bike and you're good to go.

I like that it's taken a month for this. This is like me ' I WILL check my disc pads:

Top Bottom