Search Engine - Mysterious Object?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Do any of you good folks know of a search engine whereby I can submit an image and matching pics come back? I ask as a pal of mine found something man made and very small but cannot be identified. No idea what to ask Google in the usual way.

Thanks

OP
OP
twentysix by twentyfive

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
You can right click on an image and get a Google search option.
Oooh thanks - I'll try that :okay:

OP
OP
twentysix by twentyfive

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Do tell us what the image was of, 26. I have visions of some new superdooper folding bike in titanium.
I don't actually have the image. My pal told a very strange story tho'. He leaves his #2 car unlocked. So when he opened the door and found a little pile of "muck" on the passenger seat he was intrigued, took a small sample and put it under the microscope. At about 100-200 microns across he saw a pentangle shaped something with spikes poking out and a hole in the middle. Very strange circumstances and very strange wotsit. Probably aliens:rolleyes:. But an image search might bring some truth. My thought was some MEMS type wotsit.

So sorry @User14044. Not bike related I don't think :ohmy: Now that is strange in itself :laugh:

But if anyone knows what this might be..............

I'll ask if he can ping the image.

I think that is only if you are using Chrome as your browser.

If not, go to https://images.google.co.uk and click the camera icon

Screen Shot 2016-11-22 at 17.17.47.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
I don't actually have the image. My pal told a very strange story tho'. He leaves his #2 car unlocked. So when he opened the door and found a little pile of "muck" on the passenger seat he was intrigued, took a small sample and put it under the microscope. At about 100-200 microns across he saw a pentangle shaped something with spikes poking out and a hole in the middle. Very strange circumstances and very strange wotsit. Probably aliens:rolleyes:. But an image search might bring some truth. My thought was some MEMS type wotsit.

So sorry @User14044. Not bike related I don't think :ohmy: Now that is strange in itself :laugh:

But if anyone knows what this might be..............

I'll ask if he can ping the image.
It'll be out there!

OP
OP
twentysix by twentyfive

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
I'm afraid that didn't work for me in Win 7
I think that is only if you are using Chrome as your browser.

If not, go to https://images.google.co.uk and click the camera icon

View attachment 152149
That gave results but nothing meaningful

Here are the images. The first is of the mysterious object whilst the second is of a millimeter scale at the same magnification.
Mysterious Wotsit.jpg
Mysterious Wotsit scale.jpg

There you go @User14044

classic33

Leg End Member
What sort of "muck"? Natural, as in everyday muck you'd was off your bike.

And was it about 1" or 1cm square this pile?

OP
OP
twentysix by twentyfive

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
What sort of "muck"? Natural, as in everyday muck you'd was off your bike.

And was it about 1" or 1cm square this pile?
Pic shows what must be a man made "muck". I think he said it was a small pile so suspect cms rather than inches. Who put it there or why or where from is a mystery......

Having seen the pic I'm thinking bits of fine mesh.

classic33

Leg End Member
Pic shows what must be a man made "muck". I think he said it was a small pile so suspect cms rather than inches. Who put it there or why or where from is a mystery......

Having seen the pic I'm thinking bits of fine mesh.
Checking for radiation!

http://www.camplin.talktalk.net/Tastrak/TNotes/Chap3.htm

Top Bottom