Search Engine - Mysterious Object?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
twentysix by twentyfive

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
The mesh!
Don't know what it's made from. I think the assumption was it's metal but that's just a guess.

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
Sorry to be boring but it looks like a piece of metal or plastic. Some aluminium or plastic extrusions have weird shapes to fit specific applications and that could easily be a shaving from the process.
If it is plastic or metal, it is a good example of demonstrating how small and even smaller objects such as plastics as they breakdown, get into the systems of animals, some of which we we eat.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
My money would be on in being organic. The shape isn't a regular pentagon which you might expect it to be were it man-made. There are all sorts of other bits and bobs in the pile. Some part of an insect's exoskeleton would be my best guess

How did it get in the car? Depends how big the pile was. Could easily be a rodent

Could easily be a rodent
Yup. Rodents are a big problem if you don't lock your car.

He leaves his #2 car unlocked.

:laugh:

Tim Hall

My money would be on in being organic. The shape isn't a regular pentagon which you might expect it to be were it man-made. There are all sorts of other bits and bobs in the pile. Some part of an insect's exoskeleton would be my best guess

How did it get in the car? Depends how big the pile was. Could easily be a rodent
It's reminiscent of the stuff they found in The Andromeda Strain.

PK99

Legendary Member
I don't actually have the image. My pal told a very strange story tho'. He leaves his #2 car unlocked. So when he opened the door and found a little pile of "muck" on the passenger seat he was intrigued, took a small sample and put it under the microscope. At about 100-200 microns across he saw a pentangle shaped something with spikes poking out and a hole in the middle. Very strange circumstances and very strange wotsit. Probably aliens:rolleyes:. But an image search might bring some truth. My thought was some MEMS type wotsit.

So sorry @User14044. Not bike related I don't think :ohmy: Now that is strange in itself :laugh:

But if anyone knows what this might be..............

I'll ask if he can ping the image.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU

classic33

Leg End Member
Mostly badly, although babies and alcoholics did OK IIRC. While going back to babyhood isn't that easy, getting bladdered is. Trebles all round!
Getting covered in rubbing alcohol, like the baby might help, as well as drinking.

Top Bottom