Search function

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User6179

Cant just be me that finds it worse than a man short.
I don't think I have ever found a single thread that I have looked for through the search function on this site!
The question is why do I keep using the bloody thing :laugh:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I just did a search for all posts by @Eddy mentioning the word 'Search' and it found this thread straight away! :laugh:

Katherine

Guru
What are you trying to find? Can you refine your search criteria?
Do you know which section you need ? - if so, go to the section before you search. If not, make sure you are not in a section, but are looking at the whole forum.
Do you know any key words in the title ? If so, check the title box.

OP
OP
U

User6179

What are you trying to find? Can you refine your search criteria?
Do you know which section you need ? - if so, go to the section before you search. If not, make sure you are not in a section, but are looking at the whole forum.
Do you know any key words in the title ? If so, check the title box.

I do all that, here is an example, saw a bargain on the bargain thread the other day with a code, so type in bargain and search thread titles only
Try that and see.

Katherine

Guru
I do all that, here is an example, saw a bargain on the bargain thread the other day with a code, so type in bargain and search thread titles only
Try that and see.
I got several examples of the found a bargain thread .
If you go to the Shopping, services, offers and reviews section, it is a stickied thread, 3rd from the top.

OP
OP
U

User6179

I got several examples of the found a bargain thread .
If you go to the Shopping, services, offers and reviews section, it is a stickied thread, 3rd from the top.

I Can find everything I want on cycle chat from google quite easily, I am just commenting on the fact I always try the search on here first and always fail to find what am looking for.^_^

OP
OP
U

User6179

Anything on ignore won't show in results.

I only ignore people that write in coloured font:biggrin:

OP
OP
U

User6179

I think it rocks. eg https://www.cyclechat.net/search/12135597/?q="man+short"&o=date

(Actually I don't. I just use google with a site:cyclechat.net qualifier if I'm looking for something eg
https://www.google.com/search?q="man+short"+site:cyclechat.net

Edited to change font colour ;)

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you change the font back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you

D

Deleted member 26715

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you change the font back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you
It was all going so well until the last 4 words

Top Bottom