Seated pedal exerciser

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
I was wondering if anyone had tried one of these? (not the one in the pic specifically, just the idea of a little exerciser like this)
upload_2016-12-22_10-1-26.png

The idea is not that it would replace 'real' exercise, but I work* at my desk all day and sitting still is not good for me. I work at home, so there is no excuse for getting up to see colleagues, only getting up to get another cuppa/raid the fridge. I don't fancy a standing desk, but I wondered if one of these things could just provide a bit of very gentle exercise to keep the blood moving a bit faster.

Any thoughts?

*or waste time on the internet, but that's still sitting at my desk!

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I saw one being used once before, but that was on one of those programmes where they are trying to make morbidly obese people lose weight, and they started off using one of those just to try to get the person moving.

Personally, I can't see them being any good for anyone who is capable of walking. I would rather do some exercises that you can do while sitting. There are plenty of videos on you tube that give advice for exercises you can do while sitting down, and it won't cost you anything. They are a bit like turbo trainers . The idea is good, but then you throw them in a cupboard never to be used again. Just like errrrr mine. :laugh:

Top Bottom