Secret Santa

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

surfdude

Veteran
will she now look at her tummy and think that looks likes just like a ballon and keep freaking out

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Eyeshadow for me.

Am excited beyond reason.
Was it the sparkly pink one by No.7 that you've had your eye on for months? :tongue:

Haven't had this year's Secret Santa, but last year I got a yo-yo "with sound" :wacko: Think I guessed who it was from when a male colleague if I liked it and before I'd answered, offered to swap it for their chutney-making book. Seeing as I hate chutney and I can't stand this guy, I declined...

taxing

We're doing a weird Secret Santa this year. We're not picking names, just all wrapping a present and putting it in a room then everyone choosing one that they like the look of. It's quite hard to buy something that will please any woman aged 20s-60s, I think the gifts are going to be really bland. Good job we don't have any men in the office, I can't think of a unisex any-age gift that isn't food.

We're doing a weird Secret Santa this year. We're not picking names, just all wrapping a present and putting it in a room then everyone choosing one that they like the look of. It's quite hard to buy something that will please any woman aged 20s-60s, I think the gifts are going to be really bland. Good job we don't have any men in the office, I can't think of a unisex any-age gift that isn't food.

moisturiser :girl:(All the boys on the Sunday ride use it - except Clive, who's not allowed :whistle:)

silk inner gloves

torch

coat hangers :rolleyes:

:smile:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Am I alone in working in an environment where there is no such thing as present giving?

No. We take it in turns, on a very ad hoc basis, to buy cakes for lunchtime, but that's all year round. The local bakery firm has a branch near work, where they sell off the stuff that went unsold in all the branches the day before. It's called Yesterbake, and you get 4 iced Danishes for £1.20....

Anyway, no, there won't be Xmas presents. Consumerism is frowned upon somewhat...

Night Train

Maker of Things
my secret santa came from a girl who got me lube ,condoms and a vibrating co*k ring .

i think she thought i was up for a bit of fun

she told it came from her before you all shout its a secret santa

That's not very subtle and could be seen as sexual harrassment if you were so inclined to report it.

Night Train

Maker of Things
I don't tend to do Secret Santas now.

The last one I did was supposed to be a 'keep it under £10' thing which was fair.

I spent a few quid on some timber, lamp shade, lamp holder and flex and made a wooden lamp.

Everyone except the recipient then had a go at me for being unfair as the lamp was one that I would sell for £60.
There is no pleasing some people even though I wasn't the only one who had made something.

As I'm retired there are no Secret Santas any more, but as I've joined a craft forum I decided to take part in that. I did a curly mohair crochet scarf for someone. I hope she likes it as it took me absolutely ages to do when I got to the outer bit with thousands of stitches on. I've received my Santa pressie but like a good girl have put it away.

We don't have a 'secret santa' at our place :cry:. If it's what I think it is, that is. Well, we had one, once (is it an American import? It was our former American boss who thought it up).

I bought a jigsaw puzzle for the pot. :evil:
I got ...... a Cliff Richard single.
vomit-smiley-31.gif

Top Bottom