See when I'm bored

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

I don't half post some amount of sh*te on here!

Sitting trying to prepare for a board meeting tomorrow (pardon the pun:laugh:)

An I'm strangely drawn to talking drivel on here

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
do you talk & post drivel on other website forums also?
serious question.

OP
OP
G

Greedo

ianrauk said:
do you talk & post drivel on other website forums also?
serious question.

Depends what mood I'm in. The only other one I really use is a football one and it's boring now the seasons over. Plus there are too many people on that one who know me personally and just tell me to shut up.

User3143 said:
We feel we all know you as well Greedo with the amount of egocentric bollox you post.:biggrin:

Have you ever thought of standing on top of your next building project and blowing the thing up? Possibly with you standing the roof with detonator in hand?

Have a go with this.

Moodyman

Legendary Member
I have the same problem.

Had to produce a presentation for a senior manager who was delivering it first thing today. She told me of it first thing yesterday so I had a full day.

I started putting it together at 4.30pm yesterday afternoon and completed it at 8.30pm.

I was wondering how people who have several thousand posts to their name, ever get any work done?

OP
OP
G

Greedo

User3143 said:
We feel we all know you as well Greedo with the amount of egocentric bollox you post.:smile:

Have you ever thought of standing on top of your next building project and blowing the thing up? Possibly with you standing the roof with detonator in hand?

Aye as long as you're with me to!

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
I've begun to wonder whether you might be Michael Mackintyre.

The observational humour, mile a minute (thread) delivery, the fact that I personally don't "get" you, &c.

Top Bottom