Seen any good bikes today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
First decent dry day for a while meant I had more cycling company this morning than on previous weekends.

Pick of what I spotted was a Surly tourer - very nice, I can see the attraction.

An unusual sight was a Birdy, sounded very rattly although the rider was giving it some beans.

Have you seen any tasty bikes 'today'?

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Not today, but I've just come back from a few days in Cardiff where there were a few nice bikes. The highlights for me were a Circe Helios and a Bullitt, both of which were the first I've seen "in the wild".

Andrew 14

I don't know about good bikes but I did see quiet a lot of them today when I was out in my outer weekend toy (Mazda mx5)

subaqua

What’s the point
yes a red composite thing for a grand ( well a pound less) in decathlon where we spent 30 minutes letting the kids ride bikes killing time to lunch at lakeside.

wifeys 1st werds were NO.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Only seen my stable. Hoping to get on a club run tomorrow. Managed to drop some chain quick links on the garage floor, spent ages finding them

fossala

Guru
Yes, I looked down and saw mine.

Biker Joe

Über Member
I saw a bike propped up against the wall outside a shop.
It was a very good example of how far a bike can deteriorate and still be ridden. I have not seen a bike with that much rust on it for a very long time
The chain and cogs looked as if they were seized up, they were so rusty. There was barely any paintwork left on the frame and it was covered in mud. I thought at first it was abandoned. A short while later though it squeaked its way past me laden with two shopping bags.
It was a very good bike to withstand such neglect.

Top Bottom