Seen this US cycle safety vid?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
So, why don't we have a go at something. I'm thinking lots of us have cameras. With t'internet and all that, we could make local clips, and put them together. And then a voice over/presenter could be cut in.

We'd need a running order, a list of things to illustrate. Why don't we start a thread for suggestions and see where it leads us..?

Lord of the Teapot said:
I could present any video. Qualified (City and Guilds) in teaching adults so used to being in front of loads of people. Also did two seasons as a local tour guide in Leicester :blush:

I've done live and recorded TV and radio, made cycling films, am a guest speaker, presented live promotions and I'm much better looking than all of you:thumbsup:

I shall be happy to discuss my fee;)

Bokonon

Über Member
snorri said:
Don't be silly Bokonon, it's perfectly safe, just as long as you are wearing a helmet.:blush::biggrin:

On the whole I thought it wasn't too bad a video, other than a disproportionate amount of time being used to paraphrase "wear a helmet and you won't get hurt" which I found quite disagreeable. Some very key points (eg ride on the right, pass on the left (so for UK: ride on the left, pass on the right)) were then just skipped over when they really needed to be expanded and reinforced.

Top Bottom