Self-delusional...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I know where she is coming from. I've had a lot of hate thrown at me just for posting videos about incidents I have encountered on the roads. I've even had comments made about my wife and family (although they don't know us!) which is way out of line. (I delete this when it occurs but leave the rest)

Good for her! If she enjoys posting on the web then that is great. Nothing wrong with that at all. If people don't like what they see then they could either say so in a reasonable manor or look elsewhere. There is no need for some of the comments that you get on youtube.

My personal opinion of her, glancing at a couple of videos is that she has a reasonable voice, but nothing special. But she appears to enjoy singing, so that's great for her!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
People post some terrible things on the internet, when they would never say it to someone's face.

Like that guy who has had a right go at Magnatom....blooming obvious who he is, his car, etc, his employers wouldn't be too happy. What gets me is that folk think the interweb is anonymous - or they are daft enough to make it pretty obvious who they are / where they live ?

OP
OP
Dave5N

Dave5N

Über Member
fossyant said:
People post some terrible things on the internet, when they would never say it to someone's face.

Like that guy who has had a right go at Magnatom....blooming obvious who he is, his car, etc, his employers wouldn't be too happy. What gets me is that folk think the interweb is anonymous - or they are daft enough to make it pretty obvious who they are / where they live ?

He really annoyed me - I got as far as the SPCA website complaints page before reality dawned and I realised it wasn't my fight.

Top Bottom