Selle Italia Diva ladies saddle width 152mm width VGC £40

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Steve T

Veteran
The bike I bought yesterday was from a lady who had this saddle fitted so it is now surplus to requirements .

The bike was little used and the saddle in is good condition and looks like the one in the attached link below. The reviews look good but the pink logo's are putting me off trying it out so I'm putting it up for sale.

Pictures to follow but its in the shed at the moment.

https://www.wiggle.co.uk/selle-italia-womens-diva-gel-flow-saddle/?lang=en&curr=GBP&dest=1&utm_source=google&utm_term=DC&utm_campaign=UK_Manufacturer_DC_Selle+Italia&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=mckv|sycYYNdsW_dc|mcrid|77083918392|mkw|selle italia diva gel flow saddle|mmt|e|mrd||mslid||&mkwid=sycYYNdsW_dc&pcrid=77083918392&pkw=selle italia diva gel flow saddle&pmt=e&slid=&pgrid=23165188872&ptaid=kwd-12845203276&gclid=Cj0KCQjw-tXlBRDWARIsAGYQAmesxY_ijeIfWumzoTz9gSHU2-ytXJjvnbUFVqgwa04IheyNoH0sDkMaAjiIEALw_wcB

vickster

Legendary Member
The bike I bought yesterday was from a lady who had this saddle fitted so it is now surplus to requirements .

The bike was little used and the saddle in is good condition and looks like the one in the attached link below. The reviews look good but the pink logo's are putting me off trying it out so I'm putting it up for sale.

Pictures to follow but its in the shed at the moment.

https://www.wiggle.co.uk/selle-italia-womens-diva-gel-flow-saddle/?lang=en&curr=GBP&dest=1&utm_source=google&utm_term=DC&utm_campaign=UK_Manufacturer_DC_Selle+Italia&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=mckv|sycYYNdsW_dc|mcrid|77083918392|mkw|selle italia diva gel flow saddle|mmt|e|mrd||mslid||&mkwid=sycYYNdsW_dc&pcrid=77083918392&pkw=selle italia diva gel flow saddle&pmt=e&slid=&pgrid=23165188872&ptaid=kwd-12845203276&gclid=Cj0KCQjw-tXlBRDWARIsAGYQAmesxY_ijeIfWumzoTz9gSHU2-ytXJjvnbUFVqgwa04IheyNoH0sDkMaAjiIEALw_wcB
You do realise the pink isn’t visible when sat on it...and it may well put off a Male scrote bike thief from nicking your saddle and seatpost ;)

Lots of women however like those saddles...I didn’t!
They come in different widths I think so find out the correct one and include in ad

OP
OP
S

Steve T

Veteran
You do realise the pink isn’t visible when sat on it...and it may well put off a Male scrote bike thief from nicking your saddle and seatpost ;)

Lots of women however like those saddles...I didn’t!
They come in different widths I think so find out the correct one and include in ad
Thanks for the advice if I've measured correctly its 143mm wide at the seats widest point added to the title.

Livi

Regular
Hey! I'm interested but currently too stupid to figure out how to send a PM - please PM me!
Thanks!

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Thanks Steve, i am interested but now struggling to figure out how to reply to your message ‍:wacko:
I’ve emailed the support folks on here to see if they can help!
Hi @Livi, welcome to CC!
As a new member, your first few posts need to be approved before they go live.
The PM function will be available to you after you have a few live posts.
This is to sift out spam before it can invade the forum ^_^
Try making a few posts in cafe, or in the welcome new members section.
You only need about 6, you already got 2.
Hope this helps,
Pat :welcome:

Livi

Regular
Hi @Livi, welcome to CC!
As a new member, your first few posts need to be approved before they go live.
The PM function will be available to you after you have a few live posts.
This is to sift out spam before it can invade the forum ^_^
Try making a few posts in cafe, or in the welcome new members section.
You only need about 6, you already got 2.
Hope this helps,
Pat :welcome:
Thanks!

OP
OP
S

Steve T

Veteran
Hi Livi
I will take some pictures today and post them on here so you can have a look.
Hopefully you will be able to see my PM once you've made a few posts yourself.

OP
OP
S

Steve T

Veteran
Pictures as mentioned Livi your email address says it undeliverable ? I tried out the saddle and it seems very comfortable.

IMG_5813.jpg IMG_5814.jpg IMG_5815.jpg IMG_5816.jpg

Top Bottom