Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
mickle

mickle

innit
No indeed poor, dear Cathryn has yet to reach these dizzying heights of ..er.. post counts.

SamNichols

I believe that Abitrary was classed as a 'senior member', so it's obvious that seniority doesn't necessarily mean sense.

Where has that guy got to?

bonj2

I think the "0 - 499 = member, 500+ = senior member" policy is a bit simplistic to say the least. I mean it's not really fair on those of us that have reached 500 but are still plugging away. Where are our goals?
Why aren't I given the status 'God' or something?

SamNichols

bonj said:
I think the "0 - 499 = member, 500+ = senior member" policy is a bit simplistic to say the least. I mean it's not really fair on those of us that have reached 500 but are still plugging away. Where are our goals?

Holy crap Bonj, I've just noticed your post count. You need counselling or something.

papercorn2000

bonj said:

The old C+ system gave you something to aim for. I had finally made it to page 3 (or 2) before D-Day, but now... what's the motivation?

Top Bottom