Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
SamNichols said:
I believe that Abitrary was classed as a 'senior member', so it's obvious that seniority doesn't necessarily mean sense.

Where has that guy got to?

Andyoxon seems to be missing too. :blush:

buggi

Bird Saviour
Cathryn said:
Okay, now I get my mistake and publicly acknowlede my Bog Standard Member status.

But now I know what I'm aiming for.

come clean then cathryn, tell us whose member you wanna see :blush:

bonj2

SamNichols said:
Holy crap Bonj, I've just noticed your post count. You need counselling or something.

yeah, I mean why aren't I getting given it. Where's my anti-cycle-chat counselling. Jeez, i don't know - the state our nhs is in. It's a bloody disgrace.

bonj2

papercorn2000 said:
The old C+ system gave you something to aim for. I had finally made it to page 3 (or 2) before D-Day, but now... what's the motivation?

Barryboys have got the best system. The ranks are decided by the administrators/moderators, but there's only about three - they only give out the moderator titles to a select few, rather than like here where they dole 'em out to all and sundry (apart from me :blush:). Most people are either 'Newbie' or 'BB addict', but a few people have custom titles that they've 'earnt'. I progressed from 'BB Newbie', through to 'BB Addict', through to 'Twat', through to 'Cock of the week', through to 'Twat of the month', through to 'Total retard', before such time as my opinions could no longer be tolerated and I was banned. I've since re-registered under a different user id, but I am fairly mild and very infrequent poster and keep all associations with my previous user ID strictly secret.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
mickle said:
I am sooo much more senior than yow!

Did a contract at a place in Leicestershire, gaffer turns round to me ( being a brummie) and says "hey Kev, has anyone ever said (in a Harry Enfield type voice) I am seriously richer than yow ?"
Response was, "Nah mate, not with what yow am paying me an hour".
I think the muttered response was bastard !!

bonj2

buggi said:
Admin... please can you change Bonj to "cock of the week" bcoz that's very funny! :blush:

I'll give you an example of what's still being said about me (TGB was me):
kidsinister said:
Corsa-phobic said:
DP, though actually, let's not ban them, but legalise the slaughter of millitant cyclists who openly flout traffic laws and are generally a pain in the arse?
Absolutely. As a bonus, TGB could be first up against the wall.
This is like over a year after I was banned. unfortunately i can't give you a link though 'cos you need to be logged in to see that particular forum (it's the very rough equivalent of soapbox/cafe mixed into one)

buggi

Bird Saviour
Bit harsh init? so you're quite reserved on this site then Bonj? :blush:

LOL. i think your name is written in the history book of forums!

Danny

Legendary Member
Bonj - were you on a car fanatics' web site in the role of a militant cyclist, or because you are also a car fanatic?

Top Bottom