Sensa Giulia Di2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Heisenberg71

When you're dead, you're dead
With my annual bonus due I have spent weeks browsing new bikes. I have even flirted with quality second hand. However having never actually a brand new bike I am leaning towards going new. Ideally I want disc AND Di2. However in my c£2.5k budget it's impossible. Unless you know otherwise.

Therefore I think our of the two, Di2 will be the option I most benefit from. So, after much research I have found the Sensa Giulia at £1965 including Di2. Nice looking carbon bike, good reviews, not something you see everywhere etc. Does anybody own one that can give a real world review?

First world problems...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    52.4 KB · Views: 83

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions

OP
OP
Heisenberg71

Heisenberg71

When you're dead, you're dead
Sexy looking bikes with a great spec. Most reviews slate the wheels. I am thinking maybe I could order without wheels, save a few quid and trade up the hoops from same dealer (Merlin). If you had to pick between discs and Di2, would you go gears over stopping power?

russ.will

Slimboy Fat
There you go, throwing a further spanner in the works! £2485 for BOTH!
That has to be bargain, right. Anyone own one?

View attachment 118910
No, but I nearly did and had a good look round one at the Bike Show on Friday. They are really nicely finished bikes, with no spec cuts and excellent finishing kit.

As my bike has the same wheels and I've just dome it, I'd point out that the Spline 23s are already rim taped, so all you need is the tubless goo and tubelss tyres (mine came with Schwalbe Ones, so it would have been rude not to convert) and you're fifteen minutes from having every bang-up-to-date spec box ticked.

FWIW, as a fat lad, I'd drop the Di2, before the disks as they're soooo much nicer in any weather. That said, having now had a couple of weeks of Di2, I'd be hard pressed to go back. Like disks, it's not totally necessary (neither is a £2-3k bike!) but bloody hell it's nice.

Russell

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Not a lover of rose, but if i had to then this is the only one to go for.^_^
https://www.rosebikes.com/products/bikes/road/marathon/xeon-team-cgf/

russ.will

Slimboy Fat
Beauty is in the eye of...? It doesn't look as saggy when you see it in the plastic, simply because you never really view directly from the side.

Top Bottom