'Server is too busy'

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
yenrod said:
When I try..

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/

:rolleyes:

Anyone else getting this....
I'll tell you in 5 mins for sure but it looks similar, its still processing.

Abitrary

Yenners, why you use chain reaction instead of wiggle is beyond me.

Chain reaction send everything wrapped in a 2 inch gaffer tape envelope, with a sticker on the front. So when you go and pick it up from the mail depot, and take it quickly to the pub out of excitement...

You end up sitting in the corner like a caveman, trying to bite it open or saw it with your front door key. Looking around furtively in case you are recognised.

I'd much rather just maintain a little bit of self respect and use wiggle, as should you my friend.

Abitrary said:
Yenners, why you use chain reaction instead of wiggle is beyond me.

Chain reaction send everything wrapped in a 2 inch gaffer tape envelope, with a sticker on the front. So when you go and pick it up from the mail depot, and take it quickly to the pub out of excitement...

You end up sitting in the corner like a caveman, trying to bite it open or saw it with your front door key. Looking around furtively in case you are recognised.

I'd much rather just maintain a little bit of self respect and use wiggle, as should you my friend.
Why pay more for a box that 3 times the size you need which looks even more awkward in a pub.

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Abs - mate: CRC is just my choice.

Abitrary

HLaB said:
Why pay more for a box that 3 times the size you need which looks even more awkward in a pub.

I've actually thought about this.

When I open a wiggle box in the pub, it looks like it has been sent by someone else, instead of me to myself. And I rejoice.

The pub is right next to the depot BTW so they must see a lot of this sort of thing, so it's best to have the right packaging.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
I was getting 'Server is too busy' earlier but it seems to be working now...

Looks like they were updating the sale prices !!

longers

Legendary Member
fossyant said:
Wiggle send stuff too over packed..

I wish I'd taken a photo of the box they sent a pair of flat bars in. It were huge.

Not much in the way of actual packaging had gone on, just a nearly straight tube in a git big box.

I'm being good and not clicking on either Wiggle or CRC for a month or two, even though Hairy Jock says there is a sale on.

Top Bottom