Seven punctures this year and they've all been at home

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Well apart from one which happened about fifteen yards from the front door. The only one i didn't notice till the following day was the last one(apart from yesterday)in May when i was woken by a very loud three second shrieking hiss!:ohmy:

Is this a record i wonder?;)

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Record for fewest? If so I can beat that, I have only had 1 puncture this year.

Drago

Legendary Member
Record for fewest? If so I can beat that, I have only had 1 puncture this year.
None this year. Clenching buttocks and desperately hoping I can make it a whole calendar year without a visit from the fairies.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
None this year. Clenching buttocks and desperately hoping I can make it a whole calendar year without a visit from the fairies.

Me too none this year(yet ^_^) and one last year.

Thats 1 in about 8500 miles and that was a shard of glass that would have defeated almost anything. Tyres were Michelin Crylion Carbons last year and Bontrager race lights this year.

100PS should be fine in Conti Ultras??

To the OP do you repair the tubes and is there anything unusual happening such as all leaking next to valve stem or something ?

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
Ironically my last puncture was over a year ago,outside my LBS, having had new tyres and tubes fitted + bike serviced.

It was caused by glass in their carpark..

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
No punctures in either bike for 2yrs - conti ultra gatorskins 25's and 28's

Zofo

Veteran
Ultremo Durano Plus-they are the dogs nuts! It would take a set of those stingers the police throw across the road to stop joy riders in the States to puncture them.

Hip Priest

Veteran
Done 1800-ish miles on both my hybrid and road bike. The hybrid has special city tyres and has remained puncture free. I had two punctures on the road bike early this year so bought some Conties and didn't get a puncture from April-ish on, until this morning!

Top Bottom