sex

'answer below...

• How often ?

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Any regrets ?

• Not enough ?

• Could you do without / isn't it an issue to you ?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Zoiders

Trillian said:
last time I came into contact with sex was the night i was conceived, me and my girlfriend are waiting until we are married.
The way you use the term "came into contact with" makes sex sound like something grubby or some form of disease

Not good dude

How often ?
From 2 to 10 times a week

Any regrets ?
Only 1 - That I fell asleep with my mobile on silent and thus wasn't woken up when I got booty-called to be the meat in a 2 girl sandwich that only happened that once.

Not enough ?
Sh@gging in public - bloody weather!

Could you do without / isn't it an issue to you ?
Not good at doing without. At all.

Trillian

The Young Soul Rebel said:
Is that really true?

yes its really true, no sex until we're married.

good things come to those who wait and all that
it'll make for a cheap honeymoon too - managed to convince a week in the lakes with the bikes, ride during the day, and well, at night too :rolleyes:

Trillian

Zoiders said:
The way you use the term "came into contact with" makes sex sound like something grubby or some form of disease

Not good dude

i was intending to imply in my statement that i've never done anything sexual

Dave5N

Über Member
Trillian said:
yes its really true, no sex until we're married.

good things come to those who wait and all that
it'll make for a cheap honeymoon too - managed to convince a week in the lakes with the bikes, ride during the day, and well, at night too :biggrin:

Bloody hell, are you concerned God wil get upset or something?

I expect he has lots of more important things to worry about.

Zoiders

Trillian said:
i was intending to imply in my statement that i've never done anything sexual
You were imlpying that you are better than us for not having pre marital sex

I dont feel in the the least bit grubby or debased by having been to bed with women I am not married to, its healthy, its normal.

If its how it would make you feel then thats your problem, just dont tar us all with the same brush when it comes to feelings of guilt towards sex.

jonesy

Guru
Zoiders said:
You were imlpying that you are better than us for not having pre marital sex

I dont feel in the the least bit grubby or debased by having been to bed with women I am not married to, its healthy, its normal.

If its how it would make you feel then thats your problem, just dont tar us all with the same brush when it comes to feelings of guilt towards sex.

I didn't read any such implication. If that is the choice they wish to make that is up to them. I don't think it is fair to imply that they have a 'problem'.

mjones said:
I didn't read any such implication. If that is the choice they wish to make that is up to them. I don't think it is fair to imply that they have a 'problem'.

I was just about to post the same thing. I don't condemn those who want to have sex with anything vaguely female aged over 16 and possessing a pulse, so why shouldn't people be allowed to chose not to have sex unti they're married? It's a personal choice. Trillian isn't campaigning to make premarital sex illegal.

I would be interested to know your reasoning Trillian, as long as you don't mind sharing it of course.

One of my friends is in a no sex before marriage relationship, trapped by his gf's religion and her devotion to it, and because of his devotion to her.

To me it seems a bizzar and unnatural way of behaving, though of course I respect the right to chose, so don't have a problem with it. Couples who chose not to have sex before marriage are not hurting anyone else, so fair enough IMO.

Zoiders

mjones said:
Then he should have just said "my partner and I have chosen to wait until we are married/civil partnership and that is our own personal choice, it may not be the right choice for you though and we do not think less of anyone who would persue there own path in this regard"

Instead we get a coment on how he has never come in to contact with sex

Why say it like that?

You could just say that you were glad you waited, which is fine, saying it the other way drags everyone else into it, its what tits me off big style about the whole silver ring thing abstinance crowd.

Zoiders

Patrick Stevens said:
My interpretation was that it was a bit of a joke.
People tell racist jokes as well

Same ball park, it supposed to be a laugh and a joke but at the root of it lies prejudice and negativity towards those who are different from you.

Top Bottom