sexist attitudes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Point of order here... Is it considered a necessary male attribute to be able to do this stuff? If so, why? I'm crap at stuff like that, but I'm great at cooking, cleaning, washing etc. And I have a penis.
Tradition :smile:

Disclaimer: my views don't count on gender task assignment topics because I'm an alien* Ladyeeee :girl:

*not originally from the UK

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Point of order here... Is it considered a necessary male attribute to be able to do this stuff? If so, why? I'm crap at stuff like that, but I'm great at cooking, cleaning, washing etc. And I have a penis.
I am assuming that you can use a dipstick and a petrol pump though. Not necessarily a male attribute but kind of handy if you drive a car. Otherwise you don't go that far.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I am assuming that you can use a dipstick and a petrol pump though. Not necessarily a male attribute but kind of handy if you drive a car. Otherwise you don't go that far.
Yeah, but I'm not sure I can "even" fit wiper blades. I have never done it. It appears to be a requirement, me being a bloke and all that.

compo

Veteran
I have a hobby restoring vintage sewing machines and I am often asked to sort out modern ones. I have yet to meet a woman who can set the timing on one. I do concede though that if a woman could then chances are we wouldn't meet anyway.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Have never had to.

mrandmrspoves

Middle aged bald git.
I was rather amused a few years ago when one of the anaesthetists at work was telling us about her unfortunate visit to Plumbase. Her husband had asked her to nip in while in town to get a new toilet pedestal. When she was asked if she wanted an S bend or a P bend - her response was to ask if there wasn't one that did both?
Mind you, I am not all that savvy myself, I was really disappointed to find out that Screwfix wasn't a dating agency.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
I taught my wife how to knit and my daughter how to crochet.
Well that explains the new cycle shorts then.
enhanced-buzz-7932-1349280058-5.jpg

Top Bottom