Shall we move the Cycling Photo Challenge Thread from Cafe to Photo Gallery?

Shall we move the Cycling Photo Challenge Thread from Cafe to Photo Gallery?

• Yes

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • I don't mind

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Katherine

Guru
There has been less interest in this fun and lighthearted challenge recently.
Whilst at the same time we have a lot more contributors to the various threads in Photo Gallery along the line of 'Your bike and.../in front of...', which the photo challenge would fit with.

Thoughts?

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
We can give it a go and see what happens. It's a fun competition, but if more people enter I'll have less chance of winning the Top Prize and the plaudits that go with it!! :ohmy:

:smile:

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
I voted no. I think it should be pinned in the cafe, that way people will see it and dip in to see what the current challenge is.

Also think more people would get involved if the length of the comps were limited to a couple of weeks max.

I have looked at it but don't understand how people enter their photos.

Do you mean how to post a picture file? or what are the rules ?

Where all the pictures go to as all entries aren't shown, only the winners, so where are all the other pictures? Do the people send them to you via pm and you judge and show the winners only?

That is the bit I don't understand and I think User76 was eluding to the same thing.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
[QUOTE 5433212, member: 76"]For me it is as incomprehensible as the Tea thread. What the theme is isn't clear, where the photos go isn't obvious and the closing dates change with the wind![/QUOTE]
Ditto, it's a wee bit confusing

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
[QUOTE 5433212, member: 76"]For me it is as incomprehensible as the Tea thread. What the theme is isn't clear, where the photos go isn't obvious and the closing dates change with the wind![/QUOTE]

I enter from time to time due to the reasons stated above

Top Bottom