Share your tourer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

reppans

Minimalist tourer

29555317012_2f13d1cefa_h.jpg

Attachments

• 29555317012_2f13d1cefa_h.jpg
    29555317012_2f13d1cefa_h.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 74

jags

Guru
fantastic set up i love it.
i done a supported tour in Spain the Camino loved it my bike at the time was look kx light crackin bike and with no panniers it made for easy cycling, used the same bike in Italy ,but to be honest i don't like supported tours rather do my own thing or with 1 other light minded person.but each to there own.

Simon_m

Guru
fantastic set up i love it.
i done a supported tour in Spain the Camino loved it my bike at the time was look kx light crackin bike and with no panniers it made for easy cycling, used the same bike in Italy ,but to be honest i don't like supported tours rather do my own thing or with 1 other light minded person.but each to there own.

I planned our French tour myself, so it wasn't a chore and everyone else enjoyed it too. The TransAm I had no input over, but it was a challange / midlife crises trip, so didn't matter as much.
I realyl enjoy just riding the bike and enjoying the feel of it. I couldn't ride with loads of bags etc, just would not enjoy it as much. I know it is great for some people though.

Low Roller

Looks like you are leaving Galicia for Portugal, just wondering where your tour of Galicia took you.
Went to Porto. Cycled up a steep hill past a bus stop there with about 20 people waiting. Got a standing ovation as I cycled past! The pave roads bu**ered my spokes so I returned by train along the Douro valley for a fiver. Another adventure in itself. As they say ".. don't think about it... just do it."

Top Bottom