Shed talk....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
@keithmac

I would like to put a very mini storage chest in my garden. Something like the small green one in your pictures. Is it a Kettler? Most of the ones I have seen are brown or grey and I would like one to blend in better with the garden. Can you remember where you got it, and is it wood that you have painted?

keithmac

Guru
@keithmac

I would like to put a very mini storage chest in my garden. Something like the small green one in your pictures. Is it a Kettler? Most of the ones I have seen are brown or grey and I would like one to blend in better with the garden. Can you remember where you got it, and is it wood that you have painted?

It's a Keter, it is green plastic (wood textured).

Their new one is called "Store it out" but can't see one available in green?.

That one is knocking on 10 years old now!, think it came from Argos?.

You can buy the green ones 2nd hand still, just be careful as I don't think they would come apart easily without breaking.

They are a great storage unit, comes with built in floor.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
It's a Keter, it is green plastic (wood textured).

Their new one is called "Store it out" but can't see one available in green?.

That one is knocking on 10 years old now!, think it came from Argos?.

You can buy the green ones 2nd hand still, just be careful as I don't think they would come apart easily without breaking.

They are a great storage unit, comes with built in floor.

Thank you. I have a Keter tall cupboard that is about the same age. Now I know the brand I can narrow down the search.

keithmac

Guru
@keithmac genuinely curious as to why you have three sheds. Why not get one big shed?

The 4mx3m was supposed to be my workshop, has a 4 meter long workbench down one side (full of kids tut..).

The wood one is for the Lay-z-Spa, family used it loads and it was a pain to pack it up so built a wooden shed with porous mat floor for that last year.

Bought the new Yardmaster to clear out the workshop, fed up of moving everything to us the vice etc.

The plastic Keter has kids roll mats and lawnmower in it.

Just how it panned out over the years really.

Was looking forward to sorting the garden out tomorrow but no chance if the forecast is correct!.

keithmac

Guru
Nearly got my "workshop" back, and made a covered storage are in no-mans-land (still a tip mind!).

20200308_133837.jpg

20200308_135913.jpg

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I have half a mind to extend my shed by a couple of foot but not sure if overall its not worth the hassle and would it be easier overall just to buy a bigger shed , currently using a 7x5 and i have room for an 8x6 easily

keithmac

Guru
A wood storage area is something I need to construct in our carport....just can’t chuck-out good timber.

No neither can I, and it's bloomin' expensive to boot!.

Top Bottom