She's gone!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
My wife left me this morning .:sad:

………………….but she is coming back in 3 weeks time. I took her to the airport early this morning. She is flying to Hong Kong first for a 24 hour stopover and then on to Melbourne to visit her sister. She is flying with our grand daughter who just graduated as a nurse so she is in good hands. They are both coming back on the 25th so I have 3 weeks with just me and Molly ( the dog). They are also going to spend a few days in Sydney on the way back.
Now, what shall I cook tonight?

MarkF

Guru
Happy days, l love it when my family goes away, like being a teenager again.

Cook? Get the fast food flyers out!

classic33

Leg End Member

………………….but she is coming back in 3 weeks time. I took her to the airport early this morning. She is flying to Hong Kong first for a 24 hour stopover and then on to Melbourne to visit her sister. She is flying with our grand daughter who just graduated as a nurse so she is in good hands. They are both coming back on the 25th so I have 3 weeks with just me and Molly ( the dog). They are also going to spend a few days in Sydney on the way back.
CatPot2.jpg

Levo-Lon

Guru
I wish my wife sister lived in Australia.. 3 weeks... Bliss

Slioch

Guru
Every couple of years Mrs S leaves me for a week when she goes on a girlie holiday with her mates.
She always asks "will you miss me", to which I reply "of course, my love" with a tear in my eye and my lower lip trembling.
Within seconds of her being out the door I've got some violent horror movie playing on Netflix, I'm sat in my underpants with a beer at my elbow, and I've got the local kebab shop on speed dial.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder, as they say. Enjoy!

I was left at home looking after the cats a few weeks back, here was first nights dinner menu:
12oz rump steak, not the cheap stuff
Peashoot salad with walnuts and shropshire blue cheese (Blacksticks)
Roasted vine tomatoes
Bottle of M&S Carignan, great with steak £12 bottle. Yum. Enjoy whatever you go for!

Top Bottom