she's leaving home.........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rapples

Guru
"She sat up in bed, wearing a white nylon dressing-gown. He loved her when the duenna was there, and he loved her even more when the duenna was absent: he couldn't afford the time not to love. It was as if he had come with her a little way on a journey that she would finish alone. The separating years approached them both, like a station down the line, all gain for her and all loss for him." - Graham Greene, Our Man in Havana

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
I'm shocked Graham Greene couldn't spell.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
:rolleyes:
Remember Ed, there are younger viewers watching this thread. Someone old told me :whistle: what you are on about so...for those 'uninitiated' in goodoledayspeak; the bit you're looking for is at 01:16 roughly. (It's wonderful work - oh to be a studio cartoonist...in my next life.)

Was it rich?

I'd give studio cartooning a go too, have to be Termite Terrace with Bob Clampett, Tex Avery and Chuck Jones though...I'm fussy like that.

Was it rich?

I'd give studio cartooning a go too, have to be Termite Terrace with Bob Clampett, Tex Avery and Chuck Jones though...I'm fussy like that.
I always fancied being 'Good ole Fred' - but apparently he didn't like cartoonists much, except for them making lots of dosh for the business, so I guess it would be either a Hanna or a Barbera for me. The visualisation - incredible! Sorry Daisy, you finished unpacking your bags yet? :smile:

Top Bottom