1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

She's only gone and bought me a.....

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by david k, 26 Dec 2017.

1. Donger

Donger Convoi Exceptionnel

When cycling around the top of the Malverns one time, I had a surprise encounter with a unicyclist emerging fast from a steep side street. He sped out in front of me and crossed the road at speed. I never did know whether this was just a confident move from a skilful rider in full control of his bike or a desperate and futile attempt to avoid a visit to A&E.

david k likes this.
  2. Tal

Tal Active Member

Please let us know how this goes for you ...

And your wife! ;)

3. froze

froze Active Member

I tried to ride a friends unicycle, and all I did was crash, I was quite sore after a day of trying. I finally decided it wasn't worth it. The best time to learn how to ride a unicycle is when your under the age of 11, people tend to learn cordination/balancing skills faster at those ages, once you're above that age it will take considerably longer the older you get. But my results will not be the same as yours, you could learn faster or be like me and never learn. I'm fine with not having to learned how because I'm happy on a two wheel bike.

classic33 and Donger like this.