Shimano 11s

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi,

I'm looking to hire a bike when I'm in France in June. One shop has the derailleurs as Shimano 11 but I don't quite know what that means. Is it like 105, Ultegra or something else?

I have contacted the shop but am still awaiting a reply

I could add a link to their website but am not sure if that is allowed!

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
I would think thats 11 speed.

OP
OP
Sunny Portrush
Turns out the bike has Shimano 105 which is fine by me - I had a bile with Ultegra on it when I was cycling in Majorca last year and couldnt tell the difference between that and the tiagra on my road bike!

@jowwy , I`m staying in Bourg d`Oisans and have looked at the bike hire shops there. Unfortunately the best deal seems to be in a shop in Alpe D`Huez meaning I`d have to ride the bike back up again on the last day lol

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Turns out the bike has Shimano 105 which is fine by me - I had a bile with Ultegra on it when I was cycling in Majorca last year and couldnt tell the difference between that and the tiagra on my road bike!

@jowwy , I`m staying in Bourg d`Oisans and have looked at the bike hire shops there. Unfortunately the best deal seems to be in a shop in Alpe D`Huez meaning I`d have to ride the bike back up again on the last day lol
Or take it up in the car....i stayed in bourg d'osians too...just behind the cafe de paris in town. Behind the fresh bakery in a 3 story town house. We was there in july and it was smoking hot

OP
OP
Sunny Portrush
Aww man, I`m going late June - if you smell something burning, that will be me!

Top Bottom