Shimano SPD Shoes - Size 45

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Hardly worn pair of size 45 Shimano SPD shoes - black and red ( no cleats attached)
2 bolt cleat system

2 velcro closures and ratchet strap fastening

Make an ideal spare shoe or winter/cx shoe for some one. they are unmarked

Looking for £25 posted via paypal gift

Shimano.jpg

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Hmm - I need replacement SPD shoes. (I assume that they are offroad SPD not SPD-SL?) They sound like they should fit me, but I haven't had much luck with Shimano shoe sizing. I usually end up with the widest part of my foot squeezed.

What UK size do you normally wear and do these fit you well? If they are comfortable on you and you can be bothered to measure your feet, how long are your feet and how wide across the widest part (in cms)?

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Hmm - I need replacement SPD shoes. (I assume that they are offroad SPD not SPD-SL?) They sound like they should fit me, but I haven't had much luck with Shimano shoe sizing. I usually end up with the widest part of my foot squeezed.

What UK size do you normally wear and do these fit you well? If they are comfortable on you and you can be bothered to measure your feet, how long are your feet and how wide across the widest part (in cms)?
col - these are slightly wider fitting than most......i usually wear a 44 in normal shoes, but the toe box on these are quite wide to be honest

im in the office so measuring feet is difficult

OP
OP
J

jowwy

i also have a set of bontrager spd's same size but in red.......worn half a dozen times and look virtually brand new

stock photo

bontrager-rl-mtb-shoe-red-EV223162-3000-1.jpg

same cost - £25 posted via paypal gift

ColinJ

I'm interested in one or other pair but I can wait until you can check your foot size. My left foot is 10.5 cm wide and that is the one causing the problem. The other is 10.0 cm and that is usually ok. It is amazing how much difference the 5 mm extra makes! (I tried putting up with a slightly tight pair of Shimanos but one ride was enough to make my foot ache for a month so I won't be doing that again!)

If you sell them before you get the chance to check your foot size, then fair enough.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

I'm interested in one or other pair but I can wait until you can check your foot size. My left foot is 10.5 cm wide and that is the one causing the problem. The other is 10.0 cm and that is usually ok. It is amazing how much difference the 5 mm extra makes! (I tried putting up with a slightly tight pair of Shimanos but one ride was enough to make my foot ache for a month so I won't be doing that again!)

If you sell them before you get the chance to check your foot size, then fair enough.
myself and a colleague just drew around my feet and measure the widest part and they are 10.5cm..........so the shimano shoe will fit you comfortably

OP
OP
J

jowwy

If your colleague is still available with the tape measure ... :laugh:

I forgot to mention the length of my feet - 28 cm!
26cm is the length of my foot................bontragers are slightly narrower, but still fit me

ColinJ

I just checked with my cousin. I gave him my last pair of Shimanos because they were too tight and he tells me that they are actually size 46!

Sorry, I reckon that my feet are just a smidge too big and I can't really afford to take a chance on them not fitting.

I reckon that both pairs look a good deal so I'm sure that someone will be along soon to snap them up!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I'll have the Shimano's
What Shimano's are they Jowwy?
Hardly worn.. any holes on the inside fabric or soles?

Last edited:
Top Bottom