Shimano XT - XTR disc brake pads - free to a good home

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
I have two pairs of new, still in packaging pads which are now surplus to requirements as the bike they were spares for will soon be running SRAM kit instead of Shimano. One pair is Lifeline organic material, the other are Superstar Components organic material. According to the Superstar pad guide, they are pad style S5 on the identifier and fit the brakes on this pad chart (others may apply if you know differently). Both pairs posted free to the first to claim, but may tak a few days as I need to nick an envelope from work to send them in.
IMG_20230322_174802070.jpg

Tom B

Guru
Could I have these if not already claimed?

OP
OP
Jenkins

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Thanks @Tom B , got your details, but there hes been a bit of a delay due to the pub where I picked up your message having Adnams Ghost Ship on draft 🍺:laugh:
I'll stop off at the local post office tomorrow morning and get them on their way to you. P&P is on me as it will only be second class!

Tom B

Guru
Got these today @Jenkins THANKYOU.#

First set deployed immediately as I'd cooked a set on a huge hill, wind up my back with tons of weight on when I found a farmer had installed a new gate on the road..... Its as if he wants to keep his lambs in or something!

Had a few pints of Mad Dogs and Englishmen to steady my nerves.

Top Bottom