SHOCKING - Cyclist assaulted by gang in Manchester!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Amack

The way one appears to show his mates how he punched and then celebrates with them (on the cctv foitage)is sickening. I hope they catch them and I hope the cyclist is ok. Well done to the local bystanders who helped him out.

Globalti

Legendary Member
From the video it looks like four over-excited teenagers, possibly drunk or drugged, just rampaging around looking for trouble then attacking at random. They look more Turkish or Kurdish to me than Asian is the widely accepted sense of South Asian as the article says.

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Wow

Scum

MarkF

Guru
Truly shocking incident. I just hope this isn't the start of a new trend. There was no mention of any attempted theft, just a random attack.

Similar incidents (unprovoked assaults) happen every day, I've just looked at our local rag, van driver attacked a car driver with an axe, a pub goer smashed a glass into a mans face, unprovoked. No, I don't think the world or society is going down the pan, stuff happens.

The bike or "cycling" is irrelevant to me, there will be no trend. It could just as easily have been another easily accessible target, perhaps a pedestrian dressed differently that caught the attention of their pathetically inadequate group dynamic.

Sorejaw

Regular
Hi all I received a broken jaw with 3 fractures, just came out of hospital today, broke my heart to see the little twats celebrating hitting me from behind, with 20000 views and the paper and radio etc they'll catch the idiots,just because I challenged them for mouthing off at me.
Fingers crossed ill see them next in court like butter wouldn't melt in there mouth!
Thanks for you messages :smile:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I hope you heal fast, and that the culprits get what is coming to them!

Oh, and welcome to CycleChat! :hello:

There are some really nice people on here and the NW contingent are very active so I'm sure you will get to meet some of us if you stick around.

Welcome to the forum, shame about the circumstances. Hope they do indeed get identified and caught - keep us informed!

OP
OP
I like Skol

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Hi all I received a broken jaw with 3 fractures, just came out of hospital today, broke my heart .........
Thanks for you messages :smile:
Welcome to the forum Sorejaw. Stick around and hopefully you will find this a friendly and useful place to visit and soon you will be asking the forum administrators to change your user name to something more associated with better times?

Top Bottom