Shopping in Lycra

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
While on a week off a few years ago I dropped in at my works on the bike, and was talking to someone in the reception.
After a while I started to realise that all the female staff of the company were finding reasons to stop in at reception. One of the last through told me my fiancee was a lucky girl!
It's one of the few times I smiled all the way home from that place!! ^_^

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
I always shop in lycra out on the bike. Don't give it a second thought especially since I've seen people out in onesies shopping!.

Nigel YZ1 - I used to get whistles from the female staff at work and had to tell one off once for pinching my bum!.

w00hoo_kent

One of the 64K
Only go into Decathlon in my kit on the way home (the mechanics look after the bike). I'm not wandering round a supermarket. Also I'm not leaving my bike outside either.

Actually that is the biggest reason I wouldn't, although I've done it coming home from my commute on the leg where the bike is 'safely' locked in the car. It'd feel safer if the car was worth more than the bike to be honest...

SteCenturion

I am your Father
I always shop in lycra out on the bike. Don't give it a second thought especially since I've seen people out in onesies shopping!.

Nigel YZ1 - I used to get whistles from the female staff at work and had to tell one off once for pinching my bum!.
Damn you two & your chiselled good looks & lycra bodies.

Do groans of disappointment & "what's he come dressed as" count as passes by the ladies ?

I am hopeful, if a little deluded.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I go through my university in lycra; all the staff and students present see me.

Do I care? Nope. The only exception is I won't deliver a class wearing it (although had to once when I was very late).

screenman

Legendary Member
Why would you not shop in lycra? or should that be another topic.

Top Bottom