Shopping Trolleys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
I filled in a survey for some European cycling organization (the ECF maybe?) and won a trailer- I think it is Dutch (it was a while ago) and it's one of those shopping trolley types- like a Burley Travoy. Anyway, I've never towed it behind a bicycle- I use it as a shopping trolley. Biggish wheels (as shopping trolleys go), big bag. Don't use it very often now because I tend to use my Elephant bike or- more recently- get delivery.

(I wouldn't have bought one though- prefer other trailer designs and it would have made for an expensive shopping trolley)

Gwylan

Veteran
Is this what 70 odd years have come to? Reading a thread about shopping trolleys and the size of aisles on busses!

winjim

Smash the cistern
Maz's Rolser folds flat, biggest dimension is the 6-7" wheels. I don't know if they all do that though

Wheels pop off mine and although they're nice and large and claim to be all terrain, I think I'd prefer pneumatic tyres to those solid foam ones for proper off road use, towpaths etc.

presta

Guru
The discount vouchers have been replaced by the Clubcard deals, ages ago afair.

It doesn't seem to stop them keep sending me vouchers for a discount if I buy more than I can carry:

1702321161413.png

I've just noticed that voucher expired the day before it arrived.

Top Bottom