Shopping trollies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
I got the tallest two wheeled one Argos had some years ago as the smaller ones make you stoop to pull them. Also look for the largest wheels possible as that also makes a big difference. Now I only use it from the car into the house to avoid multiple trips with bags. Most of the trolley brigade on the ferry use 4 wheel ones but they seem to get a month’s supply of food every week from Aldi/Lidl or Tesco. They are probably running a B&B on the side. I have seen some with 2 trolleys both 4 wheel ones. Push one and pull the other.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Just seen this ,any use.

OP
OP
winjim

winjim

Smash the cistern
Got a phone call at work today from my wife, asking me to let her know next time I arrange for big parcels to be delivered. I'd asked them to deliver to the post office but never mind. Anyway, she said it's arrived but she's no idea where it's from or what's in it. So I think that's great, they must have sent it in a plain box so she won't guess what it is. Turns out she's just not very observant...

Now I just need to find somewhere to stash it for a week before she gets her act together and reads the massive red writing on the side of the box.

Top Bottom