Short, easy tours in NW England

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
Hi,

Mrs cisamcgu, the young cisamcgu (10years old) and I would like to have a little tour. Now the young one has only ever ridden about 10miles in one go, so we are planning a VERY easy few days.

I have found this company
http://www.byways-breaks.co.uk/default.htm

who seem to do what we are after. 10-15 miles per day and they will move our luggage from one BB/hotel to the next.

Has anyone ever heard of them, and do you think it sounds a good idea anyway ?

Thanks
Andrew

Bigtallfatbloke

I dont know them but it sounds like just the job with a 10 year old in tow, saves lugging heavy panniers around or skimping on gear etc to keep the weight down....and he gets to take his play station....oops did I say that :eek: :blush: ?!

OP
OP
cisamcgu

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
Bigtallfatbloke said:
....and he gets to take his play station....oops did I say that :blush: :laugh: ?!

its a she ! (But she does have a gameboy thingy :eek: )

But anyway, we think we are going to do it - its seems, as you say, just the job.

Bigtallfatbloke

..sorry....I think it would be a good intro to riding for her and if she likes it then maybe do the cycle camping thing in a few years time. I only wish my son (13) was interested in tagging along...but he's at that....'it's just not cool to be seen with a parent' stage :eek: :blush: :laugh:

Top Bottom