1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Short, easy tours in NW England

Discussion in 'Touring and Expedition' started by cisamcgu, 16 Jul 2007.

1. cisamcgu

cisamcgu Veteran

Hi,

Mrs cisamcgu, the young cisamcgu (10years old) and I would like to have a little tour. Now the young one has only ever ridden about 10miles in one go, so we are planning a VERY easy few days.

I have found this company
    http://www.byways-breaks.co.uk/default.htm

who seem to do what we are after. 10-15 miles per day and they will move our luggage from one BB/hotel to the next.

Has anyone ever heard of them, and do you think it sounds a good idea anyway ?

Thanks
    Andrew

2. Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke New Member

I dont know them but it sounds like just the job with a 10 year old in tow, saves lugging heavy panniers around or skimping on gear etc to keep the weight down....and he gets to take his play station....oops did I say that :eek: :blush: ?!

3. cisamcgu

cisamcgu Veteran

its a she ! (But she does have a gameboy thingy :eek: )

But anyway, we think we are going to do it - its seems, as you say, just the job.

4. Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke New Member

..sorry....I think it would be a good intro to riding for her and if she likes it then maybe do the cycle camping thing in a few years time. I only wish my son (13) was interested in tagging along...but he's at that....'it's just not cool to be seen with a parent' stage :eek: :blush: :laugh: