Short reach Shimano integrated shifters and leavers?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi,

I'm on the hunt for some shorter reach levers for Black Ewe's road bike,
I'm after 7 or 8 speed ones but finding them is proving difficult online as most results bring up the newer electronic or hydraulic kit.

If anyone's able to point me in the correct direction of what they're actually called - compact? or model number such as R7025 so I can keep my search wide but also productive I'd really appreciate it

Thanks

If it's levers for smaller hands you're looking for, then what about Microshift ones?

I have a set of Shimano Claris 2400’s complete with shims, a set of Wiggins 36cm I think drop handlebars and a 70cm stem that I could do a deal on?

I’ve upgraded to Claris R2000 (vanity project) and have these bits spare in the next few weeks if interested?

OP
OP
Black Sheep
If it's levers for smaller hands you're looking for, then what about Microshift ones?

The Microshift levers appears to only be gears for the rear, not for the fronts.

I have a set of Shimano Claris 2400’s complete with shims, a set of Wiggins 36cm I think drop handlebars and a 70cm stem that I could do a deal on?

Is it the compact levers or standard levers you've got?
It'd only be the levers I'd be looking for as we've already got a few sets of bars we're trying which work with the quill stem.
Thanks

Top Bottom