Shorts ebay

Discussion in 'Components, Accessories and Clothing' started by Gintas, 22 Jun 2018.

Tags:
  1. Gintas

Gintas Member

2. Profpointy

Profpointy Guru

cycle kit sizing is bizare. I have Medium from some makes and xl from others. Hey I even got xl and m from same make and same size chart in one case. Good luck

3. Nibor

Nibor Bewildered

DCLane likes this.
  4. vickster

vickster Legendary Member

I wouldn't expect a £15 pair of shorts to have a very good pad. Depends what you want really. What length of rides, they might be ok for an hour commute perhaps. That said the are plenty of cyclists who'll ride all day without any padding

5. OP
    OP
    Gintas

Gintas Member

6. DCLane

DCLane Found in the Yorkshire hills ...

Well spotted - they weren't £10 when they were on sale 4 years ago; @vickster the shorts were £50 and the Pro jerseys £45. I've got 2 of the Pro jerseys and the shorts were good. Jerseys and Ladies Shorts are at:https://www.buyabike.co.uk/clothing.html?manufacturer=148

Club Roost = BuyABike = another team I can't remember so this is old stock.

Fwiw I'm a 32" waist and had the Small shorts, although the Medium would have fitted @Gintas

Last edited: 22 Jun 2018
  7. vickster

I was talking about the ones the OP linked which were different weren't they? The OP linked to bibs, a link to waist shorts was posted in reply?

Crap women's sizing, a 2xl is the largest and claims to be a 16 :wacko: awful website photos too

Last edited: 22 Jun 2018
  8. OP
    OP
    Gintas

Gintas Member

So better buy from there when from ebay?

9. Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe Legendary Member

Best place to buy clothing is from a shop. They will either have somewhere you can try them on or a good shop manager will be experienced enough to advise what will fit you. Buying online is very hit and miss, and in my experience mostly miss.

10. vickster

If you do buy online, make sure they have free delivery and returns

11. OP
    OP
    Gintas

Gintas Member

Thanks! Will try, never bought before :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice